Antidiabetic or hypoglycemic remedies are the officinal agents lowering the glucose level in blood and applying for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Alongside with insulin which preparations are suitable only for parenteral taking there are different synthetic junctions rendered the antihyperglycemic action and which are very effective under application inward. The main indications of these medicinal remedies are pancreatic diabetes of the second type.
You have to know how to apply Antidiabetic pills and preparations
You have to apply antidiabetic remedies readably following the physician’s recommendations. Now it is easy to buy antidiabetic pills online with no prescription in different internet-pharmacies. The main indications for this medicamental group’s applying include
- insulin-independent diabetes (type II) such monotherapy as in combination with insulin;
- some control for blood sugar levels;
- NIDDM with signs of hyperlipoidemia;
- NIDDM with early retinopathy;
- NIDDM with microalbuminuria;
- insulin-independent diabetes (type I) as subsidiary remedy;
- pancreatic diabetes of the type II under some insufficient efficiency of dietotherapy, physical exercises and glycemia control;
- ketosis-resistant diabetes with excess or normal body weight;
- diabetes mellitus (type II) by patients with some disturbances of tolerance to the glucose in combination with diet and physical exercises;
- insulin-independent diabetes of medium gravity with availability of expressed microvascular aftereffects of disease;
- diabetic ketoacidosis;
- diabetes mellitus demanding some cure by insulin such by adults as by children elder than six years.
The peroral hypoglycemic (sugar lowering) drugs can be classified the next methods:
- derivative of Sulphonylurea (glibenclamid, gliquidonum, gliclazide, glimepiride, glipizide, chlorpropamid);
- derivative of benzoic acid or meglinids (nateglinide, repaglinide);
- biguanids (buformin, metforminum, phenformin);
- thiazolidines (pioglitazonum, rosiglitazone, ciglitazone, englitazon, troglitazone);
- inhibitors of alpha-glycosidases (acarbosum, miglitolum);
It is possible to pick up on of these sibstences after all labor studying passing and your physician’s visiting and consultations.