Birth control what you need to know:
Birth Control is a category where you can find the preparation applying for the prevention of undesirable pregnancy. Contraceptive (or birth control) pills are the most widespread form of women’s contraception. Besides the gestation’s prevention these medicines restore the menstrual cycle, take away the pains during it and make better the health of female genital system. As hormonic implants or injections the birth control drugs contain only hormones’ one view (progestin) which blocks the ovulation and hampers the sperm cells’ passing through the neck of womb. The female patients have to apply the medicaments every day in strictly appointed time. Various mistakes in pills’ using (essentially ignore or late arrival in tablets’ taking) are the cause of enough high probability of the gestation’s appearance in the event that it is applied one view of contraceptives as contraception’s main method.
The last one’s treatment is a whole science and it is possible under the high-quality specialist’s participation only.
You have to know how to apply birth control pills and preparations
The most of birth control tablets are hormonal agents. They actuate on the female organism’s endocrine system. These birth control remedies are very efficient but their negative side is the dosage’s accuracy and necessity of gynecologist’s consultation. The birth control pills are suited for:
- the women who wishes the most qualitative defense;
- the female persons in period of lactation;
- the patients with menstrual cycle’s damages;
- the women who suffers from anemia;
- the female individuals with male hormones’ excess;
- the patients tolerating the extrauterine pregnancy;
- the women during the postnatal period (if they don’t feed by the breast).
To the first category it may attribute that:
- the contraceptive remedies don’t contain the estrogens and consequently they are deprived the some side effects which are typical for the combined oral contraceptive agents;
- the medicants considerably bring down the blood’s quantity which is lost during the menstruation, and decrease the monthlies’ painfulness;
- as opposed to injections the birth control pills’ contraceptive effect is removed very lightly. The capability to conceive the baby is reinstated during several weeks or months after the stopping of drug’s applying.
As birth control pills’ negative side it may be absence of defense from the sexual infections. After the beginning of progestin oral contraceptives’ using it may appearance the irregular bloody vaginal discharge, menstruation’s disappearance, becoming of regular headache and appearance of tension’s sense in the mammary glands.